Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
Planning with Purpose Scholarships
CanadaHelps has teamed up with the Fundraising Lab to give you the opportunity to transform how you fundraise.
Apply by September 24, 2021 for your chance to win one of 3 fully-funded scholarships to our flagship program Planning with Purpose.
CanadaHelps wants to help you raise more
The need for your services is soaring. But you need funds to better serve your community. You know what you want to achieve, but it's overwhelming and you have limited resources. So where do you begin? You start by applying for a CanadaHelps Planning with Purpose Scholarship.
We're offering 3 full scholarships to our flagship program Planning with Purpose.
- You're eligible to apply if you work for a registered charity in Canada
- The scholarship covers the whole price of tuition for the Planning with Purpose 8 week program
- The deadline to apply for for the scholarships is September 24, 2021 at 11:59pm EST
- To apply, click the 'APPLY NOW' buttons on this page and submit the short application form
- We will notify successful applicants by October 7, 2021
- For any other questions, contact [email protected]
Transform your fundraising with a
CanadaHelps Fundraising Scholarship
About Planning with Purpose
8 Week Program by the Fundraising Lab
In this program you'll learn to create, communicate and carry out an achievable and adaptable plan that will increase the impact of your fundraising efforts.
- Video modules to follow at your own pace
- Templates you can use to develop your own plan and budget
- Live weekly Q&As hosted by Cathy
- Lifetime access to all course materials
Transform your fundraising in 8 weeks
With Planning with Purpose you will get...
About your instructor, Cathy Mann
Thousands of students and millions of dollars raised for her clients later, Cathy has a thing or two to share about the inner workings of running a successful fundraising program.