Dang... you missed us!
But don't worry: Spark will reopen its membership again in the spring!
Our membership is currently closed, as we continue to work closely with our current community of fundraisers.
We'll reopen membership again in the spring of 2021. Get on the waitlist and be first in line!GET ON THE WAITLIST
Get Started With My FREE Fundraising Guide
Fundraising Tips that Work | 4 Steps to Fundraising Success
The Learning and Action Journey is a common path that fundraisers follow as they move through their careers. In this guide I share helpful tips that align with each stage of this journey.
Sign up to receive a free copy of the Fundraising Guide, as well as be the first to know when the Spark membership opens up again.
About Cathy Mann
26 years in fundraising, thousands of students and millions of dollars raised for my clients later…
and I have a thing or two to share about the inner workings of running a successful fundraising program.
Within Spark, I’ll share secrets from over 25 years of fundraising to help support and guide you in raising more money through this unprecedented time.
Develop the skills, professionalization and sophistication of the big fundraising shops, even if you don’t have a team of specialists.
I want you to feel like an expert, have the confidence to bring your organization along on the fundraising journey with you and ultimately, raise more money.
Fundraising can be overwhelming. You’ll get skills and knowledge in a diversity of disciplines all under the fundraising umbrella.GET ME ON THE WAITLIST
What do you get with the Fundraising Lab's Spark Community?
- Monthly live Q&A session with Cathy, about pretty much anything related to fundraising. You ask. I’ll do my best to answer.
- Monthly workshop/webinar/ guest interview and podcasts on topics of interest such as database management, writing your case statement, developing your strategic fundraising plan, major gift fundraising, foundation grant writing and more.
- 10% discount on any Fundraising Lab online courses or programs
- Library of resources including templates, checklists and sample language to start using in your fundraising program right away.
And you'll gain access to a community of like-minded fundraisers...
"Spark is a great way to network and get a feel for what’s going on in the fundraising world.”
“I’ve found out that a couple of people in my network are already in the group. So it’s allowed me to enhance some of the relationships I’ve built through fundraising.”
- Deb Thompson | Fundraising Professional
“In a world so full of information, where it all just comes at you, to have access to a quick set of useful information is really excellent.”
“To have somewhere to go to float ideas, to get feedback, to navigate the waters that are new to me, has been extremely helpful."
- Nikki Beaulieu | Manager of Fund Development at Kingston Interval House
“Cathy provides us the tools to address any of the challenges we have in a professional way."
“I love the mentorship that’s provided through Spark's programming. You address a lot of day-to-day challenges that many fundraisers face, especially those of us who are new in the sector.”
- Isabel Botha | Nonprofit Communication Specialist