The membership is opening again soon!
Our membership is currently closed, but don’t worry. You'll have another opportunity to join. Get on the waitlist and be among the first to know when the membership opens again in the fall.
As a member of Spark you'll get support, community, guidance and build the confidence to raise more money in today’s ever changing world of fundraising.
Spark is for you if...
You want to build your fundraising skills and gain confidence. Fundraising can be overwhelming. You’ll get skills and knowledge in a diversity of disciplines all under the fundraising umbrella.
You want a supportive community where you can share questions, frustrations, triumphs and challenges. Let’s face it: fundraising can be lonely sometimes. It’s nice to have a community of folks who are going through similar things to you.
You want tested resources to help you do your job: templates, checklists, worksheets, articles, etc.
You want to work collaboratively to raise your fundraising game, support other Spark members as they raise their game and raise the game of the sector as a whole.
For you to develop the skills, professionalization and sophistication of the big fundraising shops, even if you don’t have a team of specialists. I want you to feel like an expert, have the confidence to bring your organization along on the fundraising journey with you and ultimately, RAISE MORE MONEY.
What do you get with the Fundraising Lab's Spark Community?
- Monthly Q&A session with Cathy, about pretty much anything related to fundraising. You ask. I’ll do my best to answer.
- Monthly workshop or webinar or guest interview on topics of interest such as database management, writing your case statement, developing your strategic fundraising plan, major gift fundraising, foundation grant writing, etc.
- A private Spark community Facebook group
- 10% discount on any Fundraising Lab online courses or programs
- Library of resources: templates, checklists, sample language, etc.